Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DAY 3 - FRENCH AMBIENCE IN THE BEDROOM

The French interior evokes a way of life to aspire to, with its unstressed - 'soak up the sun & smell the flowers' attitude.  History over hundreds of years has allowed & introduced all kinds of tastes & ideas, from the cultivated grandeur of the chateau to the simplicity of apartment living or a rural setting.  Any of these can be adapted to any home. 



Today I am sharing with you our French Style Bedroom.  Simple but elegant - I love going to bed at night; enjoy walking into my room any time of the day & continually spend time looking at it & creating ideas on how to enhance it even more. 

I think it is important to have your bedroom feeling romantic & beautiful - magnifique - I love that word as it describes how I aim to feel each & every day.  Besides it sounds gorgeous when you say it!

So if you want that Parisian feeling today do a little sprucing - just use what you have at home & make the most of it.  Send me your photos!

Ayez une bonne journée!!!
Have a Great Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment