Saturday, June 2, 2012

DAY 7 - FROM PARIS TO LONDON - 60 YEARS - LET'S CELEBRATE!


GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Today marks the beginning of 4 days of Celebrations (2-5TH JUNE) for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee - 60 years of Loyal - Royal Dedication by Her Majesty!



I know alot of people are, should I say, non-royal (!), but I am afraid it is in my blood.  I have loved the royal reign since I was little.  I guess the love my Granny & Grandpop had for them in their many conversations with me helped a little, but I think you either warm to them or not.  Either way you should not be punished for your feelings. 


When I ventured to London 4 years ago I felt very much at home.  Not sure of the reason but it was unreal.  I could have stayed !  Then when my hubby & I had the opportunity to tour Buckingham Palace & Kensington Palace, it all brought it to reality.



So I dedicate this to Her Majesty, HRH Queen Elizabeth II, who I believe has been one of the world's most dedicated, loyal leader to date.  No matter what you may think, the public as a majority world wide is obviously only too pleased with her & are not afraid to show it.



Enjoy or not - I am going to!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment