Thursday, June 21, 2012

THE INDUSTRIAL MAKEOVER

Industrial - French Provencial - French Shabby Chic -       Shabby Chic

It's all very chic in my mind.  I love it all - the old times coming to life with so much recycling & TLC - all for a very good cause - creating an ambience of homeliness.



 
You can just about create anything from anything - BUT - there is a BUTTTT!  - You still need to do it in style.  That is what I see in Amy's style - she has definitely got the gift to put things together.



 
As you will see on http://pinterest.com/frenchalabeach/ there is an art to combining all of the above & doing it tastefully.  Alot is trial & error but most of it is a gift!

If you are not sure & if you are wanting to try any of these styles, I would suggest you read up alot first & then try things slowly - a bit at a time.  There is so much you can do on a budget so search blogs, websites & sites like Pinterest to get ideas.

Have Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you made that cart look so special. Love what you did! I am hosting a swap over at my blog. The summer vintage hatbox swap. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete