Friday, June 22, 2012

MOST INTERESTING MAKEOVER STORIES

Since I have been doing this wonderful pasttime of French Shabby Chic'ing - or call it 'hobby' - 'love of my working life' - I have seen & heard some fantastic, interesting, intriguing, upsetting, please-fix-me-up stories.  For better or for worse they are all attempts of a dream - a dream of what the piece of furniture can become with some TLC.  There is no harm in any of it - if you want to give it a go you must - if you don't & need help you must do that.  Either way as long as you get your end result you "Dreamed" of, that's all that matters. 
  

  
Often hearing about other's mishaps, experiences & successes, helps us receive a good result with our own projects.  I learnt from trial & error & much TLC & compassion for what I do.  I am not perfect & definitely wasn't to start with - always willing to learn & do better! 
  

This brings me to this blog - "Most Interesting Makeover Stories" - no matter how good or bad you might think your or others are, it doesn't matter.  As long as we learn & receive some encouragement & hints from any of it - that is all we need.
  
So - Here is your chance to tell your story
Leave your Makeover story in the Comments Box below -
Remember to leave your name for Prize Contact
Have Fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment