Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE ?!



This morning I was up at the very early crack of dawn to meet a customer to deliver a Coffee Table.  It was raining & foggy but it was extremely enlightening - fresh & crisp!  You could almost smell the freshness!  Few were out & about - mainly tradies & devoted joggers with their same devoted puppies on the pavement heading for the beach. 

Early morning is the best time of day - it is a new day & here at Coolum where I live it is extra good!  I had made my delivery & heading home over the crest of the hill driving towards the beachfront esplanade.  There it was - That Brilliant Sunrise!  There it was announcing another beautiful day in our home town.  I felt so enriched & comforted for the experience.  I thank God every day for where I live & for the privilege of working here too.

But no matter where you live, if you greet every day with a positive attitude you can find something beautiful about where you live.  Whether you are out in the centre of Australia - in a highrise in the City - or inland - or at the beach somewhere - it doesn't matter - as long as you call it home & have a love for every day you are there - it is beautiful - it is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment