Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A LITTLE FAMILY - A LITTLE FRENCH RESTORATION!

Everyone needs a break & what better way than to spend it with family.  I had a wonderful day with my girls & grandbabies yesterday.  Missed our youngest daughter & grandson who were not well but next time Amo! 




We had simple real fun playing - chatting - running amongst the rocks & puddles & skipping on the beach.  Our eldest granddaughter had me skipping again - I still got it!  These are moments money can't buy!






As they all went home I had a little feet up & then back into it.  I just had to do something French for the day - I painted 3 gorgeous little Kiddie's chairs for some little special person or persons - I wonder who that may be.  That's the wonder of my work - I never know who my things are going to make home with.  I have met some gorgeous & very sincere people through what I do - once again I love my job - & so it continues ...




From this Day Forward !

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had grandchildren! Oh, how I wish I will live close to my grandchildren when I have them someday. These are lovely pictures. Spending time with family is one of the greatest gifts, don't you think?
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about spending time with family - it is the ultimate gift! Nothing money can buy that's for sure! I do hope you live close to your grandchildren too when they come someday - it is so special. Sometimes I think I would love to move overseas for a while & then I think of the precious moments I would miss with our family. thanks again - you have a good week and all the best with the wedding shower.

    ReplyDelete