Wednesday, August 1, 2012

GOD'S GIFTS - A BLESSING

John Boykin wrote, 'Time is your life-nothing more, nothing less. The way you spend your hours and your days, is the way you spend your life.' So pray, 'Lord, help me to maximise this day.'


I awoke looking through my white sheer curtains to embrace the amazing day God has before me - it is a magic day!  The sky is a brilliant blue  - not a cloud to be seen.  I can hear the ocean waves crashing on the shore announcing 'Another Day'.  The birds are rejoicing there is another day to enjoy their flight!  The Sun Beams are dancing across my balcony giving a warmth on this crisp Winter Day.  I look out and praise God I am alive & well & ready to take on another day of my work - I realize this is a gift He has given me & I must use it to all His Glory.


I am so blessed to be able to do this & make people happy.  I look at my facebook - 6 people praising my work & asking for more things to see & buy.  I look at my Store - people bidding !  I love what I do.  It has been a long time coming but God could see the bigger picture.  At times I was becoming so impatient & thought I would never have the chance to do what I love doing - my French a la Beach creations. 

Today I just feel very blessed & wanted to share it with you - anyone out there - I just needed to share!

1 comment: