Thursday, August 16, 2012

RETHOUGHT & RESTORED

Yesterday I decided to add a little more to my cute kiddies chairs.  I felt they needed some character - I think I was right!

I also had fun restoring an old painting in an antique frame, into a Memo Blackboard - it sold over night ! 
I find it so amazing to find what some people call rubbish, is in other's eyes, a treasure - I also spent some time sanding old timber window frames - I will have some of these up restored soon. 
Lots of fun!

From This Day Forward ....
Lots More to Come!

2 comments:

  1. You have been very busy with projects lately. I have been doing a few of my own, as Nel's wedding shower is in a week, and I am decorating for that. I love the chairs.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri - Yes I have been flat out lately - finding alot of interesting & exciting things. Wedding showers - wow - been a while for me with my daughter's - now doing baby showers! Isn't it fun to be able to do these things though! Thanks for your interest in my blog Sheri - talk again soon.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete