Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WORKROOM MAKEOVER !

I had a very BIG day yesterday painting - sorting - cleaning etc. - I am very happy with the end result.  I managed to relift the look of the old laminated cube wall unit.  I decided to paint it white to blend in with all the other things I have painted.  I love white - it gives a fresh feeling & definitely very French !!??

I used an acrylic wall paint & painted with a small roller & cut in with a soft hair brush.  I am happy with the finish - it's up to you what you use but you don't need a sealer as it is laminated, not timber grain.


Of Course this is only half way thru the paint - it ended well - see below!

After alot of unpacking - sorting & repacking I am very satisfied & keep going back in to the room to have a relieved look!


I certainly will know where things are now & there are still a few cupboard shelves to fill.  I also want to do a bit of labelling to shelves.  All in all - Very Happy & feeling ready to go - From This Day Foward everyday!


1 comment:

  1. Hats off to your painting skills! Your office will surely inspire you to work more productively!

    ReplyDelete