Sunday, September 23, 2012

OUR SPRING BALCONY MAKEOVER

 
This is What it looked like - and now ...
 
Hi - I have finally got this all together.  My wonderful Hubby & I worked hard on the weekend collecting more fun furniture to refurb & then we got stuck into the 'Balcony Makeover'.
 













 
I love getting things ready for Spring & Summer - especially outside!  All the colour & knick knacky things you can use to make your home what you want.  I don't believe it is all about looks but also about the comfort zone that suits you!  Just go with what feels good.  We have used several Lavender Plants - 2 varieties - French Lavender being my favourite, Jassmine - love it!   And lots of coloured flowers.  I am still in the process of finding alot more & alot of herbs, but bit by bit it will be big & colourful in a month's time.  I have also planted some seeds so we need patience with them!
 
If you are questioning the spelling of my plant signs - they are French - can't help myself sorry!
 
 
Enjoy - hope you like what you see & I will be posting more pickies as it grows & blossoms etc.
 
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment