Monday, September 17, 2012

SPRINGTIME INSPIRATIONS WITH FRENCH SHABBY CHIC

Spring is here - Yay !!!   I don't know about you, but I love the in-between seasons - Spring especially but also Autumn.  I don't know it if is the freshness of both, but I feel more energetic during these seasons.
 

 
In Spring time I love all the new & fresh flowers coming into bloom, sending fragrances into the air that woft sweetness in & out of our home.  Even though I do get hayfever at this time there are some things that don't irritate my nose.  I love lavender, jassmine, some lillies, roses, some fragranced herbs and the list goes on & on. 
 
This weekend - & I can hardly wait - my hubby & I are doing up our Spring/Summer Balcony.  Because our unit is a French Beach Chalet theme, we are carrying that out onto our balcony as well.  Of course it will be filled with pots of fragranced flowers, herbs, white & french authentic furniture - all secondhand mind you - & little bits & pieces to make it very beautiful!
 
I will be blogging lots of ideas & !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I have a Springtime give away to my faithful blog followers !
 
So until then I will be sending you some ideas of things I am going to do - the 'Before's' before the 'After's' !!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment