Thursday, October 11, 2012

WHAT GETS YOU THROUGH

LIFE HAS BEEN SOMEWHAT HECTIC OF LATE !!!
 

 
 
With 2 grandsons been born 3 months apart (the newest only 3 days old - birthdays & Christmas around the corner; is it any wonder I have not blogged for several weeks.  It feels unfamiliar to miss for so long but priorities do lie with family first, so I hope you don't mind.  I am  not far away at any given time, as my love for what I do with French a la Beach is well entrenched in my heart.  I enjoy every minute.
 
I have many new ideas in the pipeline which will all come to be within the next few weeks & months. But for the next few days it is making sure our youngest daughter is well equipped to take on the responsibilities of 2 little ones.  She is a great Mum but after her second ceaser only days ago her physical wellbeing is a bit jeopardized at the moment.  I love to be their for them at these times so please bare with me. 
 
Stock over the next few weeks will be increasing quite a bit - ready for Christmas & ....... a surprise is in order very very soon.  A launch of a new online homewares business!!!
 
In the meantime my son-in-law's yummy cappucinos from his new Coffee Machine will keep me on the ball.
 
Check some yummy coffee outlets in Paris - just in case you are fortunate to visit there anytime soon!
 
 
Superior coffee in Paris:
Coutume Café, 47 rue de Babylone, 7th
KB Café Shop, 62 rue des Martyrs, 9th
Le Bal Café, 6 impasse de la Défense, 18th
La Caféothèque, 52 rue de l’Hôtel de Ville, 4th
Sugarplum Cake Shop, 68 rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment