Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CHRISTMAS MAKEOVER PLANS ?

I drove my husband to work today so I could have the car for the day - he works in a little country town on the Sunshine Coast called Cooroy (for those of my faithful overseas or interstate readers) - it was early in the morning & the sun beamed through the trees as we entered the town.  As I parked just beyond the town round-a-bout to drop my darling off to work, I was filled with warm fuzzy emotions to see the round-a-bout, & the town beyond, decorated with lots of gorgeous Christmas things - even a house for Santa made of timber in the middle of the round-a-bout. 
 
I love Christmas & was only saying to my hubby this morning that I can't wait to put up our tree - we were discussing where we were going to put it this year.  Call me Sentimental or Cornie - but who cares - I love this time of year!
 
'Just thought I would share some makeover ideas for Christmas.


 
 
Now, I am about to embark on our own Home Christmas Decorating adventure & would like to hear some of your ideas & stories - please write & share them with me & everyone !
 
 
I Can't Wait !!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment