Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HOME SWEET BEAUTY LAUNCH

I have recently been kept busy with a lovely client, Emily, from Home Sweet Beauty now opening in Dalby Qld.  Emily is a beautiful young lady who has so much ambition & drive - it is contagious !  She has recently moved to Dalby to be with her partner who has moved out there for work, so she has taken her gift of Beauty Technician with her, and opened her own "Home Sweet Beauty" Salon there.

I had the pleasure of refurbing her furniture she seeked herself, for the salon.  Emily has chosen well with taste in style & colour - I know it will be a winner for her!

Because it gives me such a thrill to help people like Emily see their dream come true, I would like to share some images of the furniture & cushions with you.  If you have anyone, or you yourself need to upgrade or facelift your home or business, please contact me for more information.


I will work with you personally to make your dreams come true!











No comments:

Post a Comment