Sunday, January 13, 2013

SOME HAPPINESS & CONTENTMENT !

Today is the beginning to something new - something exciting & something inspiring!  I began today with laps in the local pool - a few lunges & a brisk walk home peering over the sunlit ocean where I live.

  
I am feeling more & more excited every moment of this year & have decided to concentrate my blogging on "Happiness & Contentment".  Both are so important to your wellbeing & I have come to the point of not wasting precious time anymore, doing things I don't want to do, but make more use of my time for life in general.  I want to make time for others more so, as well as myself to inspire others!
This year I am going to share 'Happiness & Contentment' to you my faithful readers from all around the French & Aussie world - Today I begin with a few of my favourite pickies of my favourite places.
Be inspired & enjoy what is ours to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment