Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DEEP ANTIQUE AQUA - STUNNING !

I really loved doing this piece up - it was hidden at the back of a secondhand store & everyone walked passed missing it as they went - but I spotted it and saw the potential to give it a new life.  A little bit of sanding, sealing & some tender loving care & Voila - it was done! 
 
Beautiful & I am thrilled with the outcome. 
From something which was dumped & hidden in the corner of a secondhand store to this Stunning Piece of sophisticated French style furniture - what a relief another piece of furniture has a new life !
When you see something run down, lonely & hidden away - think twice & imagine what it could be - what you could make it!
It is fun & gives one a real sense of achievement!

 


1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, this turned out very nice, and I like the style of the table. I am really into the color aqua and turquoise right now. This is a bit darker than I've seen before.
    Have a sweet day,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete