Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Creation of this Neglected Dropside Table

My son-in-law loves scouting for old pieces of furniture & gadgets, and often blesses me with bits & pieces to do up.
 
 
This old beauty was one of them - an Extendible Dropside Table with column legs, which was neglected by someone else.  The minute I saw it I could picture it white & pure - very different from what it looks like here ...
 
 
Then when I was selling one of my other items - these cute Rose Stools, the customer wanted to see more of what I had - does that happen to you - it is very exciting.  Unfortunately because of my recent back injury I didn't have a lot to show her, but I did have this table!
 
 
She asked if I could match it with the stools by decoupaging the same motif on the top. 
 
Voila !!!
 

 
Here is the end result !
 
 
 
I was really please with the end result too, if I may say so myself; what do you think - I would love to know !!!  ???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment