Tuesday, August 13, 2013

15 IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN HAVING A STALL AT THE MARKETS !!!

I haven't done much in the way of markets as I am so busy otherwise, but when our local church announced there was going to be a Car Boot Sale & so locally, I thought I would give it a go.  I had so much fun - it was very busy and very successful.  I am glad I made the effort. 
I just thought I would share the following ... 

Some important things to remember when holding a stall for a market are:

  1. Check every bit of the stock the day or so before
  2. Redress anything that needs doing for sale
  3. Organize everything in groups for easier packing - displaying & repacking
  4. Make a "To Do" List & a "What to take" List - check it and check it again
  5. Make sure you have plenty of tables & display equipment ready
  6. Make sure you have table covers suitable for display
  7. Make sure you have an ample float
  8. Make sure you have plenty of wrapping & packaging material
  9. Make sure you have signage & price tags
  10. Make sure you have water & snacks handy
  11. Keep note of everything you sell & for how much
  12. Keep your float on you at all times - a bum bag of some sort
  13. Make sure you have business cards to hand out
  14. Make sure you clean up after yourself & be nice to stalls around you
  15. Make sure you have fun !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment