Thursday, March 3, 2016

INTRODUCING UPCYCLING TO THE WORLD - THE BIG ADVENTURE - FOLLOW OURS & OTHERS' STORIES


I don't get the chance to get to my favourite hobby as much as I used to, and lately I have been reminiscing a lot over old French Shabby Chic & Vintage pieces I have had fun transforming.


  

I have been totally lost in the transformation of some historical furniture icons, that all have a story to tell.



Lately I have been busy building my business of my Sandi Hands Sanding Gloves so you can all share in the enjoyment of sanding like myself; and like so many other hobbyists & tradespeople do too. Soon my hubby & I are going on a huge adventure around this great land of Australia, sharing the news of this amazing product !  I feel very blessed - we call it "GOD'S BUSINESS" as I didn't make this glove to market.  I made it to make my job of sanding more comfortable, manageable, and workable; not to mention saving my nails that were wearing down more than the timber I was working on. 


Sometimes we make plans and then God says - "Hold on Jenny - Get on over here & see what I have planned for you!"  Sometimes we here Him clearly - sometimes we rather choose not to (to our detriment).  Well this time I was listening, whilst my beautiful family & friends encouraged me also to pursue this great adventure we are currently on.



When we set out on these great God Adventures, thing don't quite go to plan (our plan), or on the other hand, some things go terribly wrong because we do not listen to His plan, and follow our own discretion - once again, to our detriment!!  Well, I'm not one to give up easily and for the first time in my life I knew God didn't want me to give up either, but to listen, learn, grow and expand His business of Sandi Hands Sanding Gloves.


So, trusty blog followers of mine, watch this space, as you will be hearing a lot more about the BIG ADVENTURE yet to unfold ...


We will not only be introducing you to ideas, stories, places but also interesting people in the trades who are doing some amazing things with their own gifts and adventures.

STAY TUNED OVER THE COMING MONTHS OF 2016 AND ONWARDS ...
EXCITING STORIES & IDEAS TO COME !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment